Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Next on the agenda

G'day o/

This is like the 3rd time I have created a blog and I hope that it doesn't turn into something I barely post in or forget about a year from now. But I don't think that it will because this time I have neat little framework to build upon, and that is EVE Online (thanks CCP) The creative freedom that the player has in how they play and protray themselves in game is really kewl , and I intend to use it as fuel to accomplish one of my new years resolutions, which was write.

Anyway, this blog site will mainly contain my attemps at roleplay and as CEO of an EVE corporation, official statements and public announcements. Anything else (and there will most likely be a lot) will be filed away in to out of character ramblings. In between RL work, playing and studying EVE, lazily constructing a website for my corp/ideas and trying to expand Wii R's potential, I am having a lot of fun, and would die happy if CCP keep this game in business for my entire life.

That said I know EVE is a harsh game. I was mauled in the first 2 days by a vet at one off those noob training hubs. I learnt my lessons and moved on. How would I define EVE? That's not really a question. It's hard enough to decide how to interact with EVE, but in trying to keep this post short (and being and old-fashioned space nerd) I will mystically and mysteriously mystify you with a video/song/fight between an alien and robot that describes my feelings about several aspects of EVE online that keep me playing.



Keep up the good work CCP, and all you players out there
Da Dom
:)(:

1 comment:

  1. Here is to hoping the 3rd time your blog will find a voice. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete